Are you puzzled about choosing between the 13×4 lace front wig and the 13×6 front wigs? You have selected the best texture according to your skin tone and hair volume, but the size is creating a mess to choose the best.
Have you ever faced the problem of wig size? Although you’re buying it based on a piece of sound knowledge, you are in trouble selecting the perfect wig size for yourself.
Don’t worry; we bring a complete easy guide about 13×4 or 13×6 lace front wigs. Go through this entire article to choose the best one for you.
What is a 13×4 Front Wig?
13×4 means that the wig has 13 inches in the front to cover the head and 4 inches the size from the back. 13×4 wigs are comfortable, versatile, and ventilated. They are popular due to their adjustable size. This 100% virgin hair wig has a high standard of making. This healthy and shiny 13×4 front wig is entirely shedding and tangle-free. This half machine and half hand-tied, which covers the entire front area of your head and ears at the back, have a cap to protect the head tightly.
What is a 13×6 Lace Frontal Wig?
The 13×6 lace frontal wig is 13″ inches long at the front side and 6″ inches long at the back. It is also half handmade and half sewed by machine. It also has a hand-tied knots hole in the cap. It has 100% virgin human hair and has high-quality standards.
Although both front wigs, 13×4 and 13×6, are made up of the same high-quality standards, their size makes them slightly different. We have gathered some similarities and differences between them, for your ease that will help you select the best one.
Differences and Similarities between 13×4 Lace Front Wig and 13×6 Lace Front Wig
- The main difference between these two is their size which made them different.
- Both 13×4 and 13×6 frontal lace wigs consist of the same area on the front side of the wig. But from the back, one cap covers the size of 4 inches while the other one has a 6 inches long cap.
- 13×6 lace closure has the advantage of covering 2 inches more space from the back.
- Of course, the size 13 × 6lace frontal wigs are more breathable due to their bigger size.
- They both made up for the same 100% virgin human hairs.
- They both have the same use to enhance the beauty and volume of hairs.
- The process of installation is also the same.
- They both require the same level of care and maintenance.
By concluding the article, we can say that you must have understood the difference between both 13×4 and 13×6 wigs. They both consist of advanced features with slight differences, so you should choose one that fits on your head comfortably and makes you feel relaxed while offering an amazing new look.